2023 Program and Subject Selection Guide is now live to download
Please do not make subject selections until instructed to next week.
VCE and VET subjects are elective modules at Year 10. Students wishing to complete a VCE or VET subject in Year 10 must be able to demonstrate the following:
- A dedicated approach to study
- Be highly organised with very good time management skills and a very good work completion record
- Have a high level of attendance for Year 9
- Achieved above average results in the subject selected, or in a similar subject area.
The College offers four Unit 1 & 2 VCE subjects for students to select. These subjects are:
- Food Studies Units 1 and 2
- Health & Human Development Units 1 and 2
- Physical Education Units 1 and 2
- Specialist Maths Units 1 and 2
The college offers students the opportunistic to participate in the following VET programs off-site.
- VET Building and Construction
- VET Engineering
- VET Automotive
- VET Salon Assistant
- VET Kitchen Operations
- VET Animal Studies
- VET Electro Technology